Wednesday 7 December 2011

Saiful Sin Couture (Wedding & Designs Gallery)__the Main Ideas

The idea for this Wedding Gallery is 'Glamorous Garden'...I like to play with the sense of outdoors and just mix it into an indoor space. I always love to bring the elements of 'garden' into an internal space as it gives the soothing and 'green' effects. Somehow, I also wanna make it look glamorous and modern to suits its function as a Wedding Gallery. So, I plan to use the elements like plants, gravels, decks, and platforms + the glamorous sets of furniture and chandeliers to pursue the original concept. Besides that I also wanna make it all white-ish and looks bright. I hope it'll works and looks good!


White wood as the deck

White Gravels to be surrounding decks

Faceted mirror as the feature wall


No comments:

Post a Comment